To Be or Not to Be
Back in 2012, Behance was already the best name in web-based creative portfolios. Then they were bought by Adobe. While digital portfolios are constantly evolving, this connection to Adobe’s 10 Million users and the ability to post directly from the programs they use daily has given Behance staying power.
Here are a few tips for getting the most out of your Behance account:
- Post your best work – This is a portfolio after all.
- Keep your brand – Customize your page’s appearance to emphasize your work … and your brand.
- Include videos – Pulling from YouTube account gives your SEO a little bump.
- Share – Behance links with Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Pinterest and more.
- Explore – “Follow” talented artists and “Appreciate” your favorite works.
- Be Consistent – Release new work.
If you haven’t already, check out our Behance portfolio.